- Generating revenue through recycling corrugated waste
- Identifying and improving packaging inefficiencies that are stealing from the bottom line
- Designing customized boxes to meet specific packaging needs more intelligently
- Applying the concept of sustainability throughout the supply chain
- Understanding the differences between competing approaches to “wax-free” packaging
Cormier and Potterton will also be able to speak to the differences between traditional and wax-free corrugated boxes, and why more and more meat processors are responding to increasing customer demand and enhancing their own profits by choosing eco-friendly packaging.
To learn more about these and other surprising benefits of Interstate Container’s wax-free packaging solutions, checkout 8 Reasons to Go With Greencoat®.
About Interstate Container
Interstate Container’s manufacturing plants in Columbia, SC and Cambridge, MD produce 100% of the innovative Greencoat® corrugated packaging in-house without sourcing from third parties. Interstate Container also produces corrugated retail ready packaging, point-of-purchase (POP) displays, protective packaging and industrial packaging in Lowell and Westminster, MA; Brunswick, NJ; and Reading, PA with sister companies in Asheboro and Greensboro, NC and Greeneville, TN.
National Sales and Marketing Manager
Sales Account Manager