Customized Packaging Solutions
Customers consult ROTOPAK R&D and design teams to develop structural and innovative concepts tailored to processed food, beverage, dairy, ice cream, catering and foodservice packaging and marketing needs. ROTOPAK’s printing capabilities include offset printing to effectively translate brand image and design.
Focused on creating value for customers, ROTOPAK develops high-quality and creative packaging solutions and emphasizes continuous improvement in manufacturing processes in line with market and customer demands.
Superior Customer Experience
In addition to a customer service approach, ROTOPAK’s customer experience management emphasizes delivering what they promise to customers from concept to delivery:
- Sending customer product samples for effective quality check
- Manufacturing and delivering products on time, leveraging a centralized job information database with strategically located manufacturing sites
- Offering superior after-sales service via their Customer Service Department
End-User Health / Preserving End-User Safety
Hygiene is one of the most critical factors for the F&B industry with packaging playing a key role in food safety, preservation, and branding. To safeguard the best interest of customers and consumers alike, ROTOPAK complies with international quality management, hazard, hygiene, and safety standards including:
- BHS OHSAS 18001. Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- BRC-IOP. British Retail Consortium Global Standard for Packaging and Packaging Materials
- ISO 9001:2008. Quality Management Systems
- ISO 14001. Environmental Management
As a member of SEDEX, ROTOPAK promotes responsible and ethical business practices in its supply chain.
Established in 1995, ROTOPAK began commercial production with offset and rotogravure printing. Over the course of the following decade, ROTOPAK expanded operations to begin manufacturing flexible and paperboard packaging products for a wide array of sectors including food, beverage, personal goods, courier services and others. In 2014, INDEVCO acquired ROTOPAK, located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Senior Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
INDEVCO Paper Containers Division
T: +961 9 478 900 Ext: 4516