Phoenix Energy will feature its latest renewable energy solutions at International Beirut Energy Forum 2017.
From 18 to 20 September 2017, Phoenix Energy will promote its innovative products with superior design, quick delivery, and competitive pricing during BEF 2017 Forum at Le Royal Hotel Beirut - Dbayeh.
Phoenix Energy representatives will meet with attendees at Booth # 1 and will present the benefits of integrating renewable energy products and solutions, such as:
Wooden frame houses:
• Deliver perfectly engineered natural wood with natural insulation
• Are highly confirmative to international standards
• Offer customizable designs
Photovoltaic (PV) Power System:
• Generate free energy from the sun
• Pump excess energy to the grid through a smart meter
• Reduce energy consumption in diesel generators when the grid is off
• Store the electrical energy in batteries
• Reduce diesel consumption
• Operate in rural locations with no available power lines
• Replace the generator during daylight hours completely
• Apply directly to primary energy like natural gas
• Apply to waste heat, consuming almost no energy input
• Enable 60%+ electricity saving compared with conventional water distribution systems due to its zero water resistance design
About Phoenix Energy
Phoenix Energy, located in Safra, Lebanon, renewable energy solution provider, supplying products, such as solar water heaters, biomass boilers, solar outdoor lights, PV System, LED Lighting Solutions, Power Management Consultancy, absorption chillers and Wooden Frame Houses. In addition, it provides resource assessment services and turnkey commercial projects to recycle and transform waste into electricity using waste-to-energy systems.
Phoenix Energy is a member of Phoenix Group of Companies and a member of the multinational INDEVCO Group.