Phoenix Energy, Lebanese renewable energy solutions supplier, unveils its latest fully integrated green home in Rachana, Lebanon, with efficient use of energy and building materials.
Phoenix Energy designed, planned and executed a comprehensive wooden house project in Rachana, Lebanon, over 8 months. The turnkey green housing solution encompasses a wooden frame house, home automation system, power system, and biomass boiler.
The eco-friendly wooden frame house features a sustainable wood layout, roof-based PV System and biomass boiler to provide self-sufficiency and reduce meter measurements and electricity bill. The home automation system manages the lighting, cooling and heating systems to provide a different living experience.
Rachana Project Specifications
The Rachana wooden house is designed to adapt to weather conditions in order to offer the right accommodation year round. The green home consists of:
- Solid yellow pine columns with fire-resistant gypsum insulation for the inner and outer walls, roof and floors
- Top-class German-made humidity barrier
- Formaldehyde-free OSB3 wooden panel
- Highly-breathing water barrier
- Rockwool insulation and galvanized perforated sheet
The outer finishing features:
- Double glazed windows
- Solid wood frames for the outer door and windows
- Colored aluminum window frame
- Clay roof tiles
- Upper and lower colored steel covers to insure water tightness
Eco-friendly renewable solutions include:
- 20 KW PV system generating electricity from solar power
- 45 KW biomass boiler generating energy to heat water using renewable energy resources, such as olive husks to reduce environmental harm.
About Phoenix Energy
Phoenix Energy located in Safra, Lebanon, supplies renewable energy products, such as solar water heaters, biomass boilers, LED light solution, PV power systems, and wooden frame houses. It also provides resource assessment services and turnkey commercial products to recycle and transform waste into electricity, using waste-to-energy systems.
Phoenix Energy is a member of the Phoenix Group of Companies, member of the multinational INDEVCO Group.