As-Safir newspaper sums up the latest developments in the Beirut River Solar Snake (BRSS) project - phase one.
The Arabic article featured in As-Safir E-Jareedeh (e-newspaper) shares brief details pertaining to the renewable energy BRSS project - phase one:
- Phoenix-ASACO joint venture began execution of the $3.1M project under the supervision of the Lebanese Center for Energy Conservation (LCEC)
- Phoenix-ASACO will complete the project by early next year (2015)
- The Electricite du Liban (EDL) and the LCEC are looking into a way to connect the project to the EDL
- Using Photovoltaic (PV) pannels, the project will provide 1 MW of electricity to approximately 1000 houses
- Lebanese Ministry of Water and Energy will add 2 MW to the project in the near future (deadline is 5 December 2015)
Learn more about BRSS - Phase One:
About Phoenix Group
Phoenix Group companies in Lebanon include Phoenix Machinery and Phoenix Energy. Phoenix headquarters, as well as both companies are located in Safra, Lebanon.
Phoenix Machinery manufactures hygiene and tissue converting machines, and CNC components and machined parts, as well as develops and integrates machinery automation, process automation and power distribution solutions.
Phoenix Energy, Supplier of renewable energy products, such as solar water heaters, wind turbines,biomass boilers, PV Systems, LED Lights Solution and Wooden Frame Houses.