Multipak develops new 4 and 9 oz paper cups, serving the needs of the Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry and coffee shops for different cup sizes for hot beverages.
Choosing the right hot beverage cup is crucial to ensure company image and branding, as well as to meet legal obligations to protect customers from scolding hot beverages. Multipak, Jeddah-based paper packaging manufacturer, developed new 4 and 9 ounce paper cups that effectively carry hot beverages without sogging or spilling, maintaining structural strength and protecting customer interest.
Multipak 4 & 9 Ounce Hot Beverage Paper Cup Properties
Multipak paper cups are certified safe for food contact and are environmentally-friendly and recyclable. Multipak operations, management systems, and products meet stringent international quality standards, including HACCP and BRC IoP. These certifications ensure that Multipak paper cups are safe and present no chemical threat when filled with hot drinks.
- Reduces unnecessary material use, waste, and costs by offering right size for Turkish coffee
- Suitable for single use and quick disposal
9 Ounce High Thickness Hot Beverage Paper Cup:
- Offers strong insulative properties
- Reduces need to double cup
- Avoids collapse and spills with rigid wall
- Provides high-quality print finish
- Removes need for additional support, such as paper cup sleeves
Multipak 4 and 9 Ounce paper cups undergo stringent testing to ensure product quality. Multipak tests:
- Bottom sealing to ensure no wrinkles, gaps, or creasing
- Side sealing to check that sides are aligned and not peeling
- Top curling to ensure that top of paper cups are evenly curved and folded
- Cap fitting to ensure cap perfectly fits at cup snap lock
- Leaking to guarantee no leaking after 15 minutes of filling with cold water
Established in 1997, Multipak manufactures specialty paper bags (handle bags, self-opening sack SOS bags and satchel bags), paper rolls, paper sheets, gift wrap, and paper core. Multipak’s paper products range from commercial to high-quality grades. All products may be coated with select materials and may be printed in up to 8 colors. The paper converter serves Saudi Arabia, Gulf Corporation Council (GCC), Middle East and North Africa markets.
Multipak produces and supplies ice cream cone sleeves, as well as ice lolly push-up packaging to Australia, Europe, the Far East, Middle East and North Africa (MENA), and North America.
Multipak is a Napco company and member of INDEVCO Flexible Packaging, a division of INDEVCO Group.