Interstate Container, US-based corrugated packaging manufacturer, will showcase eco-friendly, wax-free corrugated boxes at booth N – 5883 during PACK EXPO International 2014 from November 2 – 5, 2014 in Chicago, Illinois, USA.
During the exhibition, Interstate Container will demonstrate the strength of the wax-free box in withstanding moisture, water, ice and pressure from heavy loads.
Shipping over 5 million Greencoat® boxes a month, Interstate Container’s innovative 100% recyclable, wax-free corrugated packaging offers clients a strong, effective and sustainable solution for packing and shipping fresh produce, meat, poultry, seafood and stone products across the country.
Interstate Container representatives will meet with booth visitors to discuss Greencoat® boxes, customer requirements, and possible side-by-side trials throughout the 4-day event. Representatives at the booth will include:
Pete Bugas, Director-Global Greencoat® Group
Doug Mckee, General Manager
Jeff Cormier, National Sales Manager
Anne Potterton, Regional Sales Manager
Elyse Cristos, Sales Account Manager
About Interstate Container
Interstate Container, a division of Interstate Resources, produces award-winning sustainable corrugated packaging solutions for food processing industries; retail and shelf ready packaging; counter, pallet and POP displays; shipping and transport boxes, custom dunnage and packing materials; and corrugated boards and sheets.
Plants are located in Cambridge, MD; Columbia, SC; Lowell and Westminster, MA; North Brunswick, NJ; Reading, PA; Asheville and Greensboro, NC; and Greeneville, TN.
Read customer testimonials and success stories:
- Monte Package Company Highlights Greencoat® in Produce News
- Interstate Resources to Participate in Service Academy Career Conference 2014
- Global Green USA Releases Video About Wax-Free Box Trials with New Orleans Fish House
- Greencoat® Wax-Free Boxes Successfully Transport Seafood Over 500 Miles: Global Green USA Press Release
- Global Green USA Lauds Mountaire Farms & Interstate Container for Reducing CO2 Emissions